Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.


Navigate / Profile / Search


Important Information


Other Important Information:

Questions? Call Student Placement at 531-299-0302

Address verification documents include: OPPD, MUD, Qwest or Cox Cable statements, a purchase or rental agreement for the residence, a Medicare/Medicaid card or, if the student is in foster care, a Superintendent's Letter.  Documents must show the name and correct address of the parent/guardian.

Parent/guardian must fill out a School Transfer Request.  These are available in English and Spanish at any OPS school, the Teacher Administrative Center, or may be downloaded from the OPS Web page at:

OPS will implement the new student assignment plan, The Partner Plan in the Fall of 2017.  The Partner Plan will impact the transportation eligibility for elementary and middle school students.  For more information about the Partner Plan or transportation eligibility, visit: or call the Student Placement Office at 531-299-0302.



Other Important Information

At the enrollment Fair, families may enroll in their neighborhood school or may request placement at a transfer school.  Placement at a transfer school is subject to space available at the requested grade-level.

Families may also verify eligibility for transportation. 

Neighborhood School:

1.     Elementary and Middle School students are eligible for transportation if they live more than 1.5 miles from the school.

2.     High School students are eligible for transportation to their neighborhood school if their they are attending their home school of Benson, North, Northwest or South High Magnet schools and live more than 3.0 miles from the school.  There is no neighborhood transportation to Bryan, Burke, or Central High schools.

Transfer School (All must apply):

1.     The student must live more than 1 mile from the transfer school.

2.     The student must be socioeconomically integrative to the transfer school.

3.     There must be a bus stop to the requested school within the acceptable walk-distance guidelines (Elementary – 2 blocks; Middle – 4 blocks; High – 6 blocks).

4.     There must be space on the bus.

Questions? Call the Student Placement Office at 531-299-0302


Home of the Monarchs!